The Lodge - 1893

Tentative History:

1890 or 1893 - Charles Keith built the cottage

c. 1912 - Sold to Andrews

1930s - Sold to Jerry Brand?

c. 1935 - Sold to Romilly Humphries.

1945 Sold to Ed and Alison Damon

c. 1966 - Passed on to Alison Damon's children, Niven and Faith.


Lodge Photo Gallery

Please upload any photos that would add to this collection!  Click on the photo after uploading to add a caption giving some context and/or source information.

1 photo(s) Updated on: Sunday, April 24, 2022
  • Delia Keith of Greenfield, MA, original owner of the Lodge, along with her husband Charles.
Log in
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software